Welcome to the Studio

Welcome to BJC Mini Studio's blogsphere. Check out my new or past painting projects. Take a look at my battle reports for Warhammer 40K, Army Lists, and various Games Workshop goodness...and badness.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

BJ's Heli Madness continues

Okay so I'm almost finished with the repaint on the Syma S032, but I decided to put it all back together to see how the pieces will look and flow.  I still need to add some orange highlights to the scales with maybe some yellow on a few on the forehead (canopy) just for some decoration.  Mouth still needs some clean up around the teeth and I may add some "gums" just not sure yet.


LED looks cool coming out of the mouth (fire breathing dragon...LOL).


Haven't flown it yet as I still needs to take off the pieces and seal them.  I'm thinking two layers of gloss to give it a nice hard finish then matte to dull the shine a bit.




No comments:

Post a Comment