Welcome to the Studio

Welcome to BJC Mini Studio's blogsphere. Check out my new or past painting projects. Take a look at my battle reports for Warhammer 40K, Army Lists, and various Games Workshop goodness...and badness.

Monday, February 27, 2012

BJ's RC Heli Madness Continues Some More

Worked on the the S032 Canopy a little over the weekend in between working on the Infinity figures.

Here's what I've got so far...



Horns are done, eyes probably done, belly scales done.  Mouth still has a whole lot to finish as you can see and the scales are just the base layer of GW's Malichite Red and Scab Red.  I'm going to hit them with at least 3 more highlight layers.  Scales on the fins are done with the base layer as well, but my camera wouldn't focus on them for some reason.

More of my madness later!

-BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment