Welcome to the Studio

Welcome to BJC Mini Studio's blogsphere. Check out my new or past painting projects. Take a look at my battle reports for Warhammer 40K, Army Lists, and various Games Workshop goodness...and badness.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Looking for new commission work!

As the title says.

Now that we've gotten our move from Illinois to Texas out of the way, the home office is set up and functioning, and the painting studio is back to at least a stage where I can work.  I need some work!

Offering an end of 2012 special - all "non-Bartertown" affiliated commissions will receive a 25% discount on services (minimum $100.00 in services).  B-towners - I can offer you the same deal, but not if you're planning on using any trade items as partial payments.

This applies to projects painted at Table Top level, or Beyond Table Top level only, and each project is limited to only one "Freakin Cool" model per project.

Contact me if interested!

Go to Contact Me from the old website or just email me at EMAIL Me

-BJ


2 comments: