Welcome to the Studio

Welcome to BJC Mini Studio's blogsphere. Check out my new or past painting projects. Take a look at my battle reports for Warhammer 40K, Army Lists, and various Games Workshop goodness...and badness.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Captain for the "Siah Marines"

Hey folks got another post.

Will all the attention I've been giving my Orks, my son lovingly reminded me I had promised to paint his Space Marine captain over a year ago and it's been sitting in his box with his other marines primed and based coated in Army Painter Green.

And of course when I say "lovingly" I mean...Well you know.

So I took a break and did a BTT (Beyond Table Top) paint up of the Captain of the 4th company of the Siah Marines (my son's name is Josiah - hence Siah Marines).

I give you Brother Captain Jack Russel (he loves Wishbone)



Paint job was kept simple enough that when he does his dry-brushing technique for the rest of the army it will match for the most part.  I decided not to highlight the black and just let it contrast the rest of the highlighted parts of the model.

-BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment