Welcome to the Studio

Welcome to BJC Mini Studio's blogsphere. Check out my new or past painting projects. Take a look at my battle reports for Warhammer 40K, Army Lists, and various Games Workshop goodness...and badness.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Finally up and running

Well sort of.


While I've got my main "studio" site up and running at BJC Mini Studio I've been intending to do a full blog site for some time.  Still working out all the fine details for content and layout, but this will be the main posting site eventually.

So the purpose of this site is to chronicle my favorite "gaming" past time.  Warhammer 40K, but not so much the gaming portion as the painting, converting, modeling portion of the hobby.  I'm a painter first, gamer second so that is my primary passion for Warhammer 40k.  Now don't get me wrong, I love to play, and my second passion for this hobby is teaching my kids to play.  This is the second focus for this site.

Well here we go...

I'll be transferring the blog data from my studio site to here over the next couple of days...

No comments:

Post a Comment