Welcome to the Studio

Welcome to BJC Mini Studio's blogsphere. Check out my new or past painting projects. Take a look at my battle reports for Warhammer 40K, Army Lists, and various Games Workshop goodness...and badness.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Defkopta to Ork Nob Warbiker Conversion

Alright, so the conversion work on the 1st of the Defkopta to Warbike conversions is about as done as I'm going to try.  Pinned and mounted on a DragonForge biker base (love this company).

Waiting on some wheels to finish the other 4 though I'm not sure if I'm going to run them as a full Nob unit or not (probably will since I can take it as a troop choice with the Warboss I'm running) ;-)

Pics aren't the best, still trying to get my new painting area up and running and can't find my dang camera so had to use my phone.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment