Some more updates on the Orks.
Skin done on the WB and the Biker Nob.
Here's the formula I worked with.
Base Coat - 2:1 Hawk Tourquise and Orkhide Shade
- Add Hawk Tourquise to mix
- Add Ice Blue to the mix
- Add Skull White to the mix
- Add more Skull White to the mix
- Separate a small portion of mix (couple of tank brush loads) then add equal amount of Skull
White for final highlight.
- Thrakka Green wash to blend everything in and add a bit more green tint to the skin
"Uniform" is done as well. I kept this pretty simple so I can reproduce on the 100+ models I have to paint up.
Base Coat - Codex Gray
- Shadow Gray shapes
- Space Wolves Gray shapes
- Black Ink/Flesh Wash (4:1) + 3 parts water wash (I use the same mixture on boltgun metal)